I’m grateful to have been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Forcing the Bloom. (She has a lot of great ideas about Montessori activities that could be done at home. You should go and check out her blog.) I think this is a neat idea to link bloggers with similar ideas and passions together. I’m thrilled to know that someone out there finds my blog to be inspiring.
Part of the rules was for me to share 7 facts about myself. Here it is:
- I have a big passion about early childhood education. I feel it is very important to maximise their growth emotionally, socially and mentally during the first 6 years of their life.
- I am a very lucky wife to have a very loving husband and very active 2.5 years old toddler who always keeps me on my toes.
- I always enjoy cup of tea in the morning with one sugar and milk to start my day!
- I have been posting lots of toddler activities through my other social media accounts for a while. From there, I got so many positive responses suggesting me to write a blog. So not long ago, I created Busy Little Bunnies blog. Thank you for all your support! I am forever grateful for that. I hope I can inspire more and more people out there.
- I have a Bachelor degree in Early Childhood and Primary Education and a Master degree of Special Education, Inclusion and Early Intervention. I am a teacher who is a stay at home mum at the moment. I feel privileged to be able to apply my knowledge in creating lots of different fun and engaging activities for my dearest son.
- I enjoy working with children with special needs alongside with their family. I feel that they have the same rights as any other children.
- I love scrap booking and party planning and all the nitty gritty!!
There are so many wonderful and useful blogs out there. I nominate the following:
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other wonderful blogs
- Comment on their post to let them know they’ve been nominated.