This is a way to sneak in some delicious seafood into your toddler’s diet. The bonus is, the whole family will love them! Double win! Recipe below makes about 40 meatballs.
- 200g fresh prawn
- 300g minced pork with some fat / you can substitute with chicken
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced and fried
- ½ teaspoon bicarb soda
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoon tapioca flour
- Vegetable oil to fry
- Mix all the ingredients and knead it well. Make sure that all incorporated well until it formed into a thick dough. This might take about 15 minutes. Try to fry about 1 teaspoon and taste. Add more salt / pepper / sugar / garlic if needed.
- Heat the oil in low heat. Use two teaspoon to make a ball and put it into the oil. Make sure that the oil is not too hot & put a few at the time to make sure that all the meatballs cooked thoroughly.
- Take it when they are all turn to light browned and crispy. You can serve it with either sweet chilli sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
2 thoughts on “Fried Meatballs”
my fave food but I have never tried to give this to my tot. Maybe I should…
Haha.. My fave too! Have you been able to try it out for your tot? 😉